Legal and Public Notice
TOWN OF NEW SHOREHAM
Andy's Way Great Salt Pond Access CLOSED for walkway construction, March 1, 2022 to April 15, 2022.
Zoning Board of Review
Meeting to be held in person at Town Hall, 16 Old Town Road, Block Island, RI.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session for a meeting on March 23, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
for a regular meeting at Town Hall, 16 Old Town Road, Block Island, RI for hearings on applications for Variances, Special Use Permits and/or Appeals under the Zoning Ordinance. All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following Applications under the New Shoreham Zoning Ordinance:
1. Trahanas, Philip and Jennifer as Trustees of the Jennifer A. Trahanas Revocable Trust. Plat 14, Lot 31. Appeal by Bluff Head, LLC, Michael Barile and Michele Ann McBride of a Decision of the Building Official issuing Permit to Philip P. Trahanas and Jennifer A. Trahanas as Co-Trustees of the Jennifer A. Trahanas Revocable Trust for construction of a fence. Letter dated 5/14/21 Permit No. B-21-153, dated 5/10/21. Request for a continuance until April 27, 2022
2. Rose, Judith B. Plat 7, Lot 68. Sunset Hill Lane. Application for a Variance from Article 3, Section 308(C) to construct a single-family dwelling.
To see supporting documents for this agenda go to Clerkbase: https://clerkshq. com/newshoreham-ri
Individuals requesting interpreter services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY: 711 Posted 2/24/22 JB
of a Public Hearing for Development Plan Review Meeting to be held in person at Town Hall, 16 Old Town Road, Block Island, RI.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Planning Board will be in session on March 30, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. for a regular meeting, 16 Old
Town Road, Town Hall, Block Island, RI.
All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following application:
1. Eldh, Richard, Eldh, Joyce and Eldh, John C. Trustees. Plat 14, Lot 34. Fire # 925. PUBLIC HEARING for an Application for Development Plan Review for an Application for a Special Use Permit under Sections 306(E), 401 and 406 to demolish an existing single-family dwelling and rebuild a single-family dwelling. The single-family dwelling exceeds the limits set forth in Section 306 (E). Individuals requesting interpreter services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance
of the meeting date. TTY: 711
Town Hall Meeting Room
With Remote Zoom Option
Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 12:30 p.m.
The New Shoreham Harbors Committee will meet with a telecommunication option pursuant to State of Rhode Island Executive Order 22-01 on January 6, 2022 the Town of New Shoreham
833 548 0282 US Toll-free
877 853 5247 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 832 5021 8452
1. Public Input
2. Approval of Minutes from February 17, 2022
4. Report of the Harbormaster
5. Continue Discussion on Private Mooring Issuance and Residency Requirements
6. Discuss and Act on the Proposal for Riparian Mooring Annual Fee
7. Discussion on Ideas for a New Harbor Boater’s Facility at the Overlook Property
Listen to the meeting:
Listen using access codes above. Please dial in 2 minutes before the meeting unless you may be commenting.
Two ways to comment:
1. Send your comments and questions at least 12 hours before the meeting to harbors@ new-shoreham.com. They will be distributed to the Harbors Committee. The Committee will be able to take time to read them before the meeting.
2. Register to speak by phone during the meeting by emailing the number of the phone you’ll be using, your name, and the organization (if any) you are representing to firstname.lastname@example.org 12 hours before the meeting. Instructions will be emailed back. You must log in half an hour before the
Individuals requesting interpreter services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call (401) 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance.
TTY: 711. Hs 3/08/22
The Town of New Shoreham hereby requests sealed bid proposals for the following services:
OIL BURNER/WATER HEATER
Information is available from the Town Manager’s office at at email@example.com. Bids will be received in the Town Manager’s Office, #16 Old
Town Road, Block Island, RI until 10:00 a.m. local time on Monday, March 21, 2022 and then shall be opened and read aloud.
If forwarded by mail, the sealed envelope containing the Bid must be enclosed in another outer envelope addressed to:
Town Manager, P.O. Box 220, Block Island, RI 02807.
The Town Manager reserves the right to reject any and all bids or any part thereof and to waive any informalities.
Posted: March 10, 2022
Maryanne Crawford, CPA
New Shoreham, RI