ID # 012-003-004
1303 Old Mill Road
New Shoreham (Block Island),
The premises described in the mortgage will be sold subject to all encumbrances and prior liens on November 29, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. on the premises by virtue of the
Power of Sale in said mortgage made by Donn Frageau and Diane Tripler dated June 25, 2010, and recorded in Book 421 at Page 253, et seq. of the New Shoreham Land Evidence Records, the conditions of said mortgage having been broken:
$5,000.00 by bank check or certified check at time of sale is required to bid; other terms will be announced at time of sale.
The property to be conveyed will be that described in the deed recorded in book 161 page 297 et seq. of the New Shoreham Land Evidence Records, pursuant to the derivation clause in the legal description in said mortgage.
Bendett & McHugh, P.C.
270 Farmington Avenue, Ste. 151
Farmington, CT 06032
Attorney for the present Holder of the Mortgage
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
TOWN OF NEW SHOREHAM
The Town of New Shoreham (the “Town”) is issuing this Request for Qualifications for the provision of lobbying and strategic consulting services to determine whether and on what basis to retain the services of a lobbyist or lobbying firm. Specifications can be obtained from the Town’s website at
Historic District Commission
Monday, November 22, 2021
16 Old Town Road, Town Hall
Block Island, Rhode Island
Call to Order
After presentations by the Applicant, members of the Public will be allowed 2 opportunities to speak on Agenda items. The Chair will ask if anyone from the Public has
questions of the Applicant in an attempt to understand the project. After questions are closed, the Chair will ask if anyone from the Public has comments. Members of the Public will have up to 3 minutes per person to comment. Comments should be limited to the exterior design of the building and site.
Comments will not be allowed as to the interior design or use of the project, etc. Thank you for participating.
1. Calvez LLC., Plat 6, Lot 119, Dodge Street. Application by Christina and Becca Zendt to add an exterior staircase and dormer and replace existing staircase and windows to the Darius Inn.
2. Law, Ann, Plat 6, Lot 136, Corn Neck Road. Installation of additional egress at the Avonlea.
3. First Baptist Church, Plat 7, Lot 17, Water Street. Application to replace porch and entryway on the North side of the Harbor Baptist Church.
4. Hayde, Edward & Diane, Plat 7, Lot 67, High Street. Application to expand doorway and an addition to the Sheffield House.
1. Offshore Trading Co., Plat 6, Lot 110. Water Street. Application to create outdoor seating within existing footprint at The Mohegan Cafe.
Approval of HDC Annual Meeting Schedule for 2022
Approval of Minutes
Individuals requesting interpreter services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY: 711 sted 11/17/21