Public Notices - August 10, 2013
Not a legal posting: agenda be amended after press time
Electric Utilities Task Group
Town Hall, Old Town Road
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
1. Public Input
2. Approve Minutes of July 15, 2013
3. Deepwater Wind Update
4. Discuss and act on Net Metering Policy
5. Discuss and act on Creation of Electric Utility Co-op
Individuals requesting services for the hearing impaired must call (401) 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY: 711 Posted: 8/7/2013 blr
of hearings on applications for Variances, Special Use Permits and Appeals under the Zoning Ordinance.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session atthe Town Hall, Old Town Road on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM for a regular meeting.
All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following applications under the Zoning Ordinances:
1. Payne’s1614 Realty, LLC. Plat 5, Lot 111. Appeal of a Notice of Violation dated July 1, 2013.
2. Emsbo, Jane E. & Jorgen, Trust. Plat 4, Lot 32 (unit 1) Appeal of a Notice of Violation dated July 18, 2013. Specifically, violation of 1994 Zoning Certificate; Violation of Sec 113(B);Section 306(b) and Section 306(c).
3. Wall, Robert and Tara. Plat 18, Lot 45-2. Application for a Variance from Section 306(C) for construction of a deck and exterior stairs.
The Planning Board Meeting
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
7:00 P.M. @ Town Hall, Old Town Road
Block Island, RI 02807
The Town of New Shoreham Planning Board will be in session for a meeting on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall, Old Town Road, Block Island, RI.
1. Taber. George and Jean. Plat 8, Lot 78. Request for a mylar to be signed off as subdivision is not required.
2. Littlefield, Albert Revocable Trust and Littlefield, Jane Revocable Trust. Plat 7, Lots 91 & 92. Application for an Administrative Subdivision of property off High Street.
3. Merkler, William and McAloon, Shannon. Plat 9. Lot 58. Decision for the Master Plan stage for a Major Subdivision to create six (6) lots. The property is located off Payne Road and Mohegan Trail.
4. Gaffett, Lewis and Nathaniel. Plat 7, Lots 159-1, 159-2, 165 and 160; Plat 10 Lots 68-6 & 68-7. Public Hearing for Minor Subdivision for the Elimination of ROW on Plat 10 Lot 68-6 and Plat 7, Lot 159-1; creation of relocated Right of Way on Plat 7, Lot 159-1 to access Plat 10 Lot 68-7.
5. Review of comprehensive plan update.
6. Review of proposed solar and WECS zoning amendments
7. Approval of Minutes
THE PLANNING BOARD’S POLICY IS TO ADJOURN AT 10:30 P.M. Individuals requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY:711 JBB 8/7/13 revised