Public Notices August 12, 2017
of hearings on an applications and appeals
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session at the Town Hall, Old Town Road on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 6:00 PM for a regular meeting.
All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following Applications/appeals under the Zoning Ordinances:
• Gaffett, Lewis. Plat 6, Lot 3-3. Appeal of a memorandum from the Building Official to the Planning Board dated July 11, 2017 and July 26, 2017.
• Island Marine Corp. Plat 5 Lot 66. Application for a Special Use Permit under Section 312, Section 401, and Section 408 and a Variance from Section 408 (2), and Section 502 (A)(6) for addition of second floor to an existing cottage for employee housing.
• The Dorothy S. McCluskey Personal Residence Trust. Plat 19, Lot15. Application for a Special Use Permit under Sections 306(E) and 406 for construction of a connector structure between the existing single family dwelling and the existing accessory dwelling.
of hearings on applications for Development Plan Review.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Planning Board will be in session at the Town Hall on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 5:00 P.M. for a special meeting. All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following application:
• Block Island School/Town of New Shoreham. Plat 10 Lot 1. PUBLIC HEARING on an Application for Development Plan Review under the Public Education Zone (Section 320) to install a solar panels on the roof of the Block Island School.
• Gaffett, Lewis. Plat 6, Lot 3-3. PUBLIC HEARING for an Application for Development Plan Review for the construction of a Commercial Use Structure. (continued from 8/9/17)