Public Notices December 2, 2017
BLOCK ISLAND LAND TRUST
INVITATION TO BID
The Block Island Land Trust is soliciting bids for regular maintenance of its properties. This bid is for mowing and hand clearing Land Trust properties for the period from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. Bids for regular maintenance will be solicited only once per year.
Bid packets and maps are available upon request from the Block Island Land Trust. Please contact Heidi Tarbox at 860-468-0145 or email@example.com.
Deadline: BIDS will be received by the Block Island Land Trust until 2:00 pm local time on Thursday, December 14, 2017. All BIDS must be made on the required BID PROPOSAL form. Bids will be opened and read aloud at the December 14, 2017 Land Trust meeting at 4:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, Old Town Road, Block Island. Bids may be awarded at that time. The Land Trust reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Insurance: Contractors are required to carry liability insurance: $1,000,000.00 for each occurrence, $2,000,000.00 general aggregate. Proof of this insurance must be supplied to the Land Trust with bid.
Posted: November 15, 2017
Block Island Utility District
Monday December 4, 2017
Town Hall, Old Town Road
1. Public Input
2. Approve minutes of Nov. 17, 2017 meeting
3. Set 2018 meeting schedule
4. Discuss and act on Partridge, Snow and Hahn proposal for legal representation
5. Authorize treasurer to open bank account(s) for the utility district.
6. Authorize treasurer to apply for Federal and State tax exempt status.
7. Discuss and act on presentation by Cooperative Finance Corporation for financing options
8. Discuss and act on Bylaws
Individuals requesting services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call (401) 466-5851 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY: 711 Posted: 11/28/2017