Public Notices June 17, 2017
764 LAKESIDE DR BLOCK ISLAND
(New Shoreham), RI
The premises described in the mortgage will be sold subject to all encumbrances and prior liens on July 14, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on the premises, by virtue of the power of sale contained in a mortgage by David H. Yinger Jr. dated March 16, 2006 and recorded in the New Shoreham Land Evidence Records in Book 356, Page 95, the conditions of said mortgage having been broken.
$15,000.00 in cash, certified or bank check is required to bid. Other terms will be announced at the sale.
HARMON LAW OFFICES, P.C.
Attorney for the Holder of the Mortgage
150 California Street
Newton, MA 02458
201604-0147 - PRP
of hearings on an applications and appeals
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session at the Town Hall, Old Town Road on Wednesday, June 26, 2017 at 5:00 PM for a regular meeting.
All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following Applications/appeals under the Zoning Ordinances:
• Island Enterprises, Inc. Plat 8, Lot 84-6. Appeal of correspondence from the Building Official dated June 6, 2016.
• LL Block House LLC. Plat 4, Lot 70. Application for a Variance from Sections 113(B)(1) and 113(C)(1) for construction of an addition to the single family dwelling (cottage) . The application includes construction of an accessory structure.
• Island Marine Corp. Plat 5 Lot 66. Application for a Special Use Permit under Section 312, Section 401, and Section 408 and a Variance from Section 408 (2), and Section 502 (A)(6) for addition of second floor to an existing cottage for employee housing.
• Gordon, Michael and Carol. Plat 13, Lot 24. Application for a Variance from Sections 113(E) and 306(C) for construction of a single family dwelling.
• The Dorothy S. McCluskey Personal Residence Trust. Plat 19, Lot15. Application for a Special Use Permit under Sections 306(E) and 406 for construction of a connector structure between the existing single family dwelling and the existing accessory dwelling.
Historic District Commission Meeting
Monday, June 19, 2017
Town Hall, Old Town Road
A. Call to Order
After presentations by the Applicant, members of the Public will be allowed 2 opportunities to speak on Agenda items. The Chair will ask if anyone from the Public has questions of the Applicant in an attempt to understand the project. After questions are closed, the Chair will ask if anyone from the Public has comments. Members of the Public will have up to 3 minutes per person to comment. Comments should be limited to the exterior design of the building and site. Comments will not be allowed as to the interior design or use of the project, etc. Thank you for participating.
B. Matters from the Public not on the Agenda
C. Approval of May 15, 2017 Minutes
• F and D Management, LLC. Plat 6 Lot 156. Application to replace gutters with different style gutter on the mansard building.
• Block Island Power Company. Plat 17, Lot 35. Application to install a new split rail fence and front door replacement.
• Caroline Todd. Plat 6 Lot 121. Application to construct a 16’ x 24’ retail building.
• Carole Payne. Plat 5, Lot 104. Application to use an A Frame sign for Payne’s Killer Donut food truck.
• Edward Phillips Sr. Plat 7, Lot 19. Application for change of signage and a new A Frame sign for Island Bound Bookstore.
• Bridgegate Square, LLC. Plat 6, Lot 134. Application for a new free standing sign for “Travelling Seamstress”.
Andiamo, LLC. Plat 6 Lot 88. Application for an A-frame sign and a sign mounted on the pergola above the entrance to Elevation Studio.
*Individuals requesting interpreter services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY: 711 posted KSC 6/12/17