THE ZONING BOARD OF REVIEW AGENDA for April 30, 2014
THE ZONING BOARD OF REVIEW
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
5:00 P.M. @ Town Hall, Old Town Road
The Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session for a regular meeting on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 5:00 P.M. at the Town Hall, Old Town Road.
THE AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE CHAIRMAN OR UPON MOTION OF ANY MEMBER
1. Law, Ann. Plat 6, Lot 136. Application for a Special Use Permit under Sections 311 (E) and 408 for an addition to an existing Inn.
2. Fox, Timothy and Anthony. Plat 16, Lot 87. Application for a Variance from 306(C) for construction of a porch.
3. Block Island Land Trust and Block Island Conservancy, Inc. Plat 5, Lot 5-3 & 5-5. Application for a Special Use Permit under Section 310(E), 314(C), 318 and 410to create a recreational area with parking for cars and bicycles, footpaths, observation platform and a stabilized, historic foundation for public recreational use.
1. Payne’s1614 Realty, LLC. Plat 5, Lot 111. Appeal of a Notice of Violation dated July 1, 2013.
2. Saxon, Peter and Kathleen. Plat 2, Lot 12. Appeal of a Notice of Violation dated October 25, 2013.
3. BIEP, LLC. Plat 5, Lot 10. Appeal by Peckham, Inc and Lewis and Nat Gaffett of a Notice of Violation dated November 6, 2013.
4. Island Enterprises Inc. Plat 8, Lot 84-6. Application for a Special Use Permit under Sections 113(B)(4) and 309 (E) to create a twenty-seat restaurant in the barn to be open during the winter months.
5. Draper, Rita. Plat 7, Lot 33. Application by North Light Fibers for a Variance from Section 309(C) for installation of a solar electric system.
Approval of Minutes
THE ZONING BOARD'S POLICY IS TO ADJOURN AT 8:30 P.M.
Individuals requesting interpreter services for the deaf and hard of hearing must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY:711 JBB 4/23/14